Creighton Manning provides a wide range of civil engineering services to support land development projects. For each project, Creighton Manning’s civil engineering professionals evaluate the existing and proposed conditions, determine the feasible design options, and work closely with the client to develop the most effective solution. Our site designers collaborate with our surveyors, landscape architects, and traffic engineers to produce constructible, functional, and aesthetically pleasing site designs to match the client’s vision for a project.
Our civil site project managers have successfully completed a variety of land development projects including commercial, retail, office, industrial, residential, institutional, recreational, utility and municipal land use projects.
Creighton Manning’s civil engineering professionals have the diverse capabilities and in-depth knowledge to guide a project from site selection, through design, permitting, regulatory approvals, construction, and final completion.
Related Services include:
- Site Selection and Planning
- Land Survey
- Site Design and Subdivision Plans
- Grading and Drainage
- Soil Erosion and Sediment Control Plans
- SEQR/Regulatory Permitting/Municipal Approvals
- Parking Lot Design
- Pavement Management
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans and SWPPP inspections
- Storm Water Management
- Sanitary Sewer Systems
- Utility Evaluation and Design
- Traffic Impact Studies and Off-Site Highway Design
- Property and Right-of-Way Acquisitions
- Construction Stakeout