Part time, eligible for full time employee benefits
Joining the CM team…
Do you value a collaborative working environment – where each person is valued and work-life balance is key? If so, Creighton Manning welcomes the opportunity to have you join their Administrative group serving their multi-disciplined team of engineers in a growing, continuous learning environment.
Although deliberately not the biggest firm, there’s nothing small about Creighton Manning’s achievements. They’ve received 16 different industry awards and accolades for their engineering work over the last five years across various New York counties. Further, the firm has been chosen as a Top Workplace for 3 of the last 6 years by the Times Union, the leading news organization in New York’s Capital Region: 2016, 2017, and 2019 Top Workplaces Awards.
- Excellent, competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage options
- 401K & Discretionary Profit-Sharing Plan
- Generous PTO
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid life insurance
- Paid membership fees in professional organization
- Bonus perks such as summer BBQs, golf outing, holiday party, and free snacks!
Job Duties Summary:
Provides administrative support for Human Resources in employee recruitment, onboarding, benefits administration, payroll, recordkeeping, training, performance development, policy/regulatory compliance and offboarding.
- Associates’ degree in a related field. BA with concentration in Human Resources preferred. Professional certification such as PHR or SPHR preferred.
- Minimum off two (2) years’ experience in human resources preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast paced environment required.
- Excellent computer skills with high level of proficiency with MS Word and Excel programs.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of assigned duties at all times.
Creighton Manning is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Creighton Manning will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, relationship or association with a member of a protected category, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.