We are Committed to our Community
Creighton Manning’s corporate social responsibility efforts are driven by our Guiding Principle – Commitment to our Community. The company strives to enhance the quality of life through our actions, consider the environmental effects of our decisions, and volunteer and give back to our local communities. We actively partner with organizations to make a meaningful impact to the communities in which we live and work.
Creighton Manning has been involved in the following organizations and outreach activities:
- Capital Region CANstruction to support The Food Pantries for the Capital District
- I Love My Park Day with Parks & Trails NY
- NYOH Community Cancer Foundation
- Empties for Animals to benefit the Mohawk Hudson Humane Society
- Future City® Competition
- Tech Valley High School
- Hunger Action Challenge to support the Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York
- NYSDOT Adopt-a-Highway Program
- United Way
Our employees are a diverse group of talented individuals who demonstrate their commitment to their clients and their communities, not only through the work they do, but also by donating their personal time and skills. Whether through their varied board, committee, and civic memberships or their many hours of volunteerism, our employees make a significant impact and help to strengthen the fabric of their communities.