Creighton Manning Engineering, LLP is a multidisciplinary design firm with expertise in civil engineering; surveying; and construction inspection. The firm has been in business for more than 50 years and provides infrastructure design services to both private and public sector clients. Creighton Manning is committed to exceeding the expectations of our employees, clients, and the community.
- County Route 9 (Bridge E-5) over Sylvan Lake OutletAdmin CME
- Reconstruction/Realignment of Myers Corners Road (CR93)Admin CME
- CR57 (Goode St) over Mourning Kill Culvert ReplacementAdmin CME
- CR202 over Black Creek (School Road) Superstructure ReplacementAdmin CME
- Delaware Avenue Complete Streets Feasibility StudyAdmin CME
Welcome Gina Tousignant Gina Tousignant has joined Creighton [...]
Taylor Hickey has joined the firm as a [...]